Most of my friends were very excited, when they heard the news about the trip. However; some of you, (you know, who you are, ha-ha) ask me WHY? and that really caught me of guard… I’m thinking WHY NOT???
So I decide to share with you some reasons WHY to do this trip.
- See the world through your own eyes.
- Try authentic foods you would never try otherwise.
- Learn other cultures and languages.
- Experience freedom, no schedules, flexible plans.
- Drive on the other side of the road, that can be fun!
- Explore amazing architecture and sights.
- discover things you didn’t know you liked.
- Make friends all over the world.
- Do something that most people will never do, but wish they did.
- Appreciate what you have, when you come back.
- Annoy your friends by yelling: ” I was there” when watching a movie.
- Tell great stories to your kids about your travels.